Introducing the HORIZON KRONOS C3, a new generation compact GNSS RTK receiver designed in Singapore. Lighter, smaller, faster and more intelligent than its predecessor, the KRONOS C3 weighs in at a mere 890g. It is equipped with contemporary features designed to let you carry out your work with higher efficiency and convenience. The KRONOS C3 features the BD930 main board at its core, which allows for high speed, high precision computation and processing of data. Essentially, the KRONOS C3 is next-generation ready, packed with many new useful features in a compact shell, and prepared to play big in any environment.
Key features at a glance:
• Compact, streamlined case design, ﬁts in the palm with ease
• One of the lightest receivers in the market today, weighing at only 890g
• Utilitises the BD930 main board for high precision and accuracy, as well as new generation processing speed and capability
• Versatile user deﬁned frequency, selectable within 410-470MHz
• Wi-Fi Module with AP function. Up to 100 meter working range
• 16 GB internal memory for data logging
• Powerful Bluetooth integration, expandable to multiple modules
• PC and mobile version web interfaces enable access to Kronos C3 via Wi-Fi
• Web interface to record static raw data via Wi-Fi hotspot
• IK08, resistant to 3 meter drops on concrete ground surfaces
• Convenient update or patching via USB and Wi-Fi
• Cloud Service: Intelligent upgrades, diagnoses and data sharing
• E-Bubble Function
For full specifications, please refer to our product brochure.