The Kronos D6 GNSS Receiver is a new generation GNSS RTK system. It supports calibration-free tilt compensation function which is impervious to magnetic interference and dispenses with manual levelling.With an internal high-performance multiconstellation and multi-frequency GNSS board, the Kronos D6 GNSS Receiver provides high precision and stable signal detection.
- Supports multiple constellations & frequencies:
- GPS L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L5
- GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A
- BeiDou B1, B2, B3
- Galileo E1, E5a, E5b
- QZSS L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5
- SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS, GAGAN) L1 C/A
- Supports 576 channels
- 410-470MHz UHF radio, 4G network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- Tilt compensation without calibration, impervious to magnetic disturbances
- Various working modes
- 16GB/8GB internal storage
- Up to 16 hours working in 4G/3G/2G network and Rover UHF mode
- IP67-rated dust- & waterproof enclosure, for reliability in harsh environmental conditions
Please refer to the detailed specifications in our product brochure.